We would like to bring to your attention to upcoming conferences, for which registration is currently open.
A virtual conference organized by the Consorzio per Valutazioni Biologiche a Farmacologiche.
The Conference will cover the following topics:
- The future of the Regulatory framework.
- Supporting tools and funding opportunities in Rare Diseases (RD) and Pediatric Research (PR).
- Rare and paediatrics diseases during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Innovative technologies and Health Data.
- RD and Paediatric Research: The role of Networks and Infrastructures.
High level professionals from the European Commission, European Parliament, European Medicines Agency, National Governments, Patient organisations and International Networks will be among the speakers.
StaR Child Health is coming back with a monthly webinar series (StaR Forum) aiming to feature the latest developments in child health research and hoping to set the agenda for the next 10 years of useful, efficient, translational, and impactful child health research.
You can find more information on how to join the upcoming events here >>>